Jan 18, 2009

JUARA LAGU 23 - MEET UNCLE HUSSIEN


After all that I'm not posting any update here..I think it is already almost 2 week and I getting miss to wrote. Haha.. Well it is prefect time and place. Perfect time, right now, 18th January. Tonight one of my idol band will be performed, compete in the Malaysian's 'Juara Lagu 23'. Perfect place, in-front of my computer and a cup of hot coffee. What a day to wrote. huhu..
Meet Uncle Hussien will be performed tonight at the most prestige song competition in Malaysia (Malaya..huhu). Their's song titled 'Lagu Untuk Mu'.x_x. will be compete in the category of pop-rock song. Well, introducing all the members of Meet Uncle Hussien band, Lan (vocalist,guitar), Taja (backup vocal,guitar), Kudux (drummer), and Afat (bassist, backup vocal). I hope they all will performed with all their best and won the 'Juara Lagu' title. All the best for you!
Tonight, we rumble!


Hear meet uncle hussien

2 comments:

  1. Bro, masukkan la byk cikit lagu meet uncle husin nie..huhu. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they won. But I'm glad that it's not Faizal Tahir :)

    ReplyDelete