Feb 4, 2009

MY VIEW FROM MY SIGHT, I CONVERTED TO MY WORLD, MUSICX.


I captured this picture last night when I was so bored, and I get the idea to share this for all of the Malaya's follower. For those who familiar with this place maybe can make a conclude where am I was. :p This are my place where I am now.

Hear what I think about this picture.




Then, this very uncomfortable view was taken in my friends' room. The things that you can see on this picture right now are: DVD player, speaker connected to TV, cans, lots of cans, movies DVD/CD (s),empty bottles of Kampai's drink, Nokia phone chargers, fan, empty boxes of smoke, Ribena's drink, Gudang Garam's smoke (?) and much more that even I don't know what is it. This room really need a room service!

Hear what the music of this unhygienic room.

More pictures :


2 comments:

  1. Seeing your friends mess I don't feel so bad about my own! Interesting pics.

    ReplyDelete